A little story to think about: If you make the bore slightly narrower for a played note at those points where the standing wave has a pressure antinode, this note becomes sharper; if you widen the tube diameter at this point, the note becomes flat.
What happens to the other notes? What happens when valves are pressed and the pressure antinodes shift as a result? How do I optimize individual tones without worsening the others?
A computer is needed!
And software that can handle such complex problems!
- Optimize the intonation of individual notes or that of the entire instrument
- Change the basic tuning of the instrument
- Optimize the response of single or multiple notes
- Graphical display of the position and strength of the pressure antinodes for all notes
- Component box to assemble any combination of components to an instrument
- Good tool for a redesign “from scratch”
- Cloning of instruments
- Optimal for repair shops
Product price: € 2.200,00